Support for OpenAPI Version 3

Charles Winter

Oct 16, 2020, 7:42:34 AM10/16/20
to api-gateway-users
Hello,

At the moment Endpoints and API-Gateway only support OpenAPI version 2. Are there plans to have API-Gateway support OpenAPI version 3 on the roadmap?

Thanks.

Chris Latimer

Oct 16, 2020, 9:20:47 AM10/16/20
to Charles Winter, api-gateway-users
Yes, we hope to have a preview version available in Q1 2021. We actually were hoping to have it available  as part of the initial API Gateway launch but unfortunately we had to cut it from scope to meet timeline constraints. It’s a very high priority post-GA feature and we have engineers who are actively working on it now.

Chris Latimer | Product Manager, API Management | clat...@google.com | 1-614-596-8090

Michelle Huang

Mar 29, 2021, 6:31:01 PMMar 29
to api-gateway-users
Is there any update on this or whether an alpha/beta version has been released?

Akira Endo

May 20, 2021, 12:49:45 AMMay 20
to api-gateway-users
+1

2021年3月30日火曜日 7:31:01 UTC+9 Michelle Huang: