Fwd: 550 Union Jobs at Dodger Stadium! Hiring Fair: Please distribute far and wide

BETTY HUNG

Jan 10, 2020, 1:08:39 PM1/10/20
Dear friends - please share widely.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bridie Roberts <brob...@unitehere11.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Subject: 550 Union Jobs at Dodger Stadium! Hiring Fair: Please distribute far and wide
To: Bridie Roberts <brob...@unitehere11.org>

Dear Friends,

Can you please share this with your community?  We are hoping to help 550 people get placed into good union jobs at Dodger stadium! These are part time jobs connected to the baseball season, and they are  a great second job for someone, for students, or someone looking to enter the hospitality industry.  The Hospitality Training Academy is pre-screening people NOW to help them prepare and get a fast pass into a hiring fair at the stadium!

Bridie

Pastor Bridie C. Roberts
Deputy Director of Community Organizing

--

Betty Hung, Esq.
Staff Director

UCLA Labor Center

Institute for Research on Labor and Employment

bett...@ucla.edu| (323) 359-1187 (cell)

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on  Facebook

Sign Up for Email Updates | Support Our Work

Dodgers LEVY Fair Flyer.pdf