Fwd: [cliwa] ALC's In-Language KYR videos and Resources Page re COVID-19

1 view

BETTY HUNG

Apr 4, 2020, 3:33:54 PM4/4/20
to api-f...@googlegroups.com, Jackie Dai, anthony ng
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Victoria Chan <vict...@advancingjustice-alc.org>
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 12:28 PM
Subject: [cliwa] ALC's In-Language KYR videos and Resources Page re COVID-19
To: <ma...@cliwa.groups.io>

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you well and safe.

I wanted to share ALC's Workers' Rights Resource Page. We just uploaded English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, and Vietnamese language videos of some FAQ re COVID-19 and workers' rights. We have Burmese videos in the pipeline, too.

Our Resources Page also contains KYR materials, including English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Urdu, Farsi, and Arabic translations of Legal Aid at Work's FAQ about COVID-19

We have information re emergency funds for workers (regardless of immigration status) and guides on state benefits.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about our Resources Page and definitely reach out if you know of any Bay Area community members who would like an in-language, confidential consultation about COVID-19 and workers' rights.

Special shout out to Legal Aid at Work, Bet Tzedek, and other members of CLIWA for creating the resources for us to draw from.

Thank you so much!
Victoria

--
Victoria Chan 陳寶智
Senior Community Advocate, Workers' Rights Program 高級社區維權專員 - 工人權益

55 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94111
Direct Line: (415) 848-7705 | Fax: (415) 896-1702

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#3072) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

--

Betty Hung, Esq.
Staff Director

UCLA Labor Center

Institute for Research on Labor and Employment

bett...@ucla.edu| (323) 359-1187 (cell)

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on  Facebook

Sign Up for Email Updates | Support Our Work