Fwd: API Community Liaison/ SGV Field Deputy Position

BETTY HUNG

Oct 16, 2019, 8:40:56 PM10/16/19
to api-f...@googlegroups.com, Anthony Ng
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moreno, Andrea <amo...@bos.lacounty.gov>
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 5:36 PM
Subject: API Community Liaison/ SGV Field Deputy Position

Hello All,

Please see the following job announcement for an experienced field deputy that can serve as a liaison to the diverse communities of the Los Angeles County First Supervisorial District.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/san-gabriel-valley-field-deputy-community-liaison-at-office-of-supervisor-hilda-l-solis-1376879846

Interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter directly to Edith Gonzales, egon...@bos.lacounty.gov San Gabriel Valley Office District Director. Thank you and we hope you can help us distribute within your network!

Best Always,

Andrea Moreno

Deputy District Director

Supervisor Hilda L. Solis, First District

San Gabriel Valley District Office

1441 Santa Anita Avenue

South El Monte, CA 91733

P: (626) 350-4500

Sign up for Hilda’s Headlines

cid:image001.jpg@01D32282.D1CA8640cid:image002.jpg@01D32282.D1CA8640 Like & Follow!

HLS Logo100px

--

Betty Hung, Esq.
Staff Director

UCLA Labor Center

Institute for Research on Labor and Employment

bett...@ucla.edu| (323) 359-1187 (cell)

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on  Facebook

Sign Up for Email Updates | Support Our Work