Transition from Advancing Justice-LA

Anthony Ng

Oct 8, 2019, 10:06:37 AM10/8/19
Dear Colleagues and Friends,

After almost 7 years, I wanted to share that today is scheduled to be my last day at Advancing Justice-LA. It was not my choice to leave the organization, the Immigrant Rights Project is being dissolved due to an organizational financial deficit that is leading to restructuring.

It has been an honor to work alongside you all, this is not a goodbye but see you later. I will continue to be engaged in the Immigrant Rights Movement in my personal capacity.

If you know anyone looking for policy advocacy and or meeting facilitation support as a consultant, please let me know.  In the meantime, I'll be taking some time to heal, reflect, and figure out how I want to contribute to work towards liberating our people.

If you need to contact me, my personal email is apng...@gmail.com

In Solidarity,
anthony

Anthony Ng
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Policy Manager, Immigrant Rights
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Los Angeles

1145 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90017
T: (213) 977-7500 (213) 977-7500 x 238
F: (213) 977-7595
advancingjustice-la.org
Building upon the legacy of the