Fwd: Save the Date: Revealing the AAPI Boys and Men Field

Anthony Ng

Sep 25, 2019, 5:40:21 PM9/25/19
to api-f...@googlegroups.com
fyi

Anthony Ng
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Policy Manager, Immigrant Rights
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Los Angeles

1145 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90017
T: (213) 977-7500 (213) 977-7500 x 238
F: (213) 977-7595
advancingjustice-la.org
Building upon the legacy of the
Asian Pacific American Legal Center

Find out more at www.searac.org
Like me on Facebook    Follow me on Twitter
Southeast Asia Resource Action Center, 1628 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20009