SEED Solicitation for Proposals - due March 3

BETTY HUNG

Jan 22, 2021, 1:04:13 AM1/22/21
to anthony ng, BETTY HUNG
 ***Apologies for Cross-Postings***

Dear Friends,

Exciting news! The CA Labor and Workforce Development Agency (LWDA) and Employment Training Panel (ETP) just released their SEED Grant Solicitation for Proposals.

ETP will provide approximately $9.65 million in funding to CBOs to provide training, outreach, micro-grants, and technical assistance to immigrant entrepreneurs. Also included is a worker cooperative demonstration project to support the incubation, development, and capacity building of worker cooperatives.

The SEED proposal deadline is March 3, with two webinars scheduled on February 2 and February 4 (details are in the solicitation).

Thanks to so many of you for your partnership in our collective endeavor to secure this SEED funding in the state budget to directly benefit immigrant communities!

Best,
Betty

--

Betty Hung, Esq.

Project Director

(pronouns: she/her/hers)

Institute for Research on Labor and Employment

bett...@ucla.edu| (323) 359-1187 (cell)

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on  Facebook

Sign Up for Email Updates | Support Our Work

UCLA acknowledges the Gabrielino/Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands). As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to the honuukvetam (ancestors) 'ahiihirom (elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present, and emerging.