Web API usability survey (Academic research)

Ariel Machini

Oct 9, 2023, 12:17:13 PM10/9/23
to API Craft
First and foremost, I wanted to clarify that I have checked the group's rules, and I made sure my post does not break any of them. Thank you for your attention!

Hello, and good afternoon everyone! My name is Ariel Machini, I am part of a research group from Argentina and, currently, I am carrying out a PhD study (UNPA-CONICET) centered on the usability of web APIs. As a part of this study, I am performing a brief survey, destined to web API consumers and developers, to discover the influence certain factors have over said usability.
So, if you consume or develop web APIs (which is very likely, given the topic of this group), I would like to request your participation on the survey. Or, if you have acquaintances that meet the aforementioned requirements, I would also be thankful if you shared this survey with them.

Information about the survey:
- It does not ask for an e-mail.
- It consists of two parts: The first one being questions related to the respondent's profile (country, area of work, experience with web APIs...), and, the second one, questions related to the factors that can influence usability.
- It has, mostly, close-ended questions.

Thank you for your time, and thanks a lot to anyone who participated!