Do you have any resources, papers, conference talks or blog posts you can share ?
Apart from links to resources, I am also interested in hearing about your experience of the web API reviews in the organisations you have worked in :
- Was it a centralised synchronous review or distributed and async ? What was the size of the organization ? Did you have time-zone distributed teams involved in the reviews ?
- What key roles and teams were involved ?
- How long did it usually take to review and approve an API change ?
- Did it make a difference what the web API technology was (REST, GraphQL etc )
- What advantages and disadvantages did you find with the API review process ?
- What tools did you use for the API reviews and did they help or hinder ?
Thanks in anticipation of your response!