LinkedIn Group

Brian Morgan

May 16, 2012, 5:32:27 PM5/16/12
to ap...@googlegroups.com
The Alliance for Public Gardens GIS has been conducting a bit of a social networking experiment for the last couple of years or so to see which user community would win as the preferred way to stay in touch with our membership.  It looks like our LinkedIn group is by far the winner based on the number of members and overall activity.  We are not planning on discontinuing the Google Group at this point, but I would like to encourage you to take a couple of minutes to join LinkedIn and to become a member of our group by clicking on the link below.

The image below shows how the group has grown since its inception in April 2010.  Please click on it to see the complete group statistics.