GIS about soybean production and land use in Brazil

jeferodolfo

Apr 14, 2011, 1:38:50 PM4/14/11
to Alliance for Public Gardens GIS
Hi all,

More new projects in Brazil:

http://sigbrasil.no-ip.org/ambientesig/projetos/brasil_soja.html

http://sigbrasil.no-ip.org/ambientesig/projetos/matogrosso_brasil.html

Send comments and suggestions

Thanks,

Jefe Rodolfo Silva
Analista de SIG
CONSIS-Consultoria e Sistemas Ltda.
67 3354-2432
61 3327-8693
61 8239-6978
65 3301-3276
65 8154-6830

Brian Morgan

Apr 15, 2011, 10:13:58 AM4/15/11
to ap...@googlegroups.com
Jefe,

The app reported that it needed a new Google Maps API key and did not load correctly.

Brian

jefe rodolfo pereira da silva

Apr 15, 2011, 11:18:07 AM4/15/11
to ap...@googlegroups.com
Brian,

Thanks for this information. I will see what happening. Please, try later.

Regards,

2011/4/15 Brian Morgan <bjmo...@ucdavis.edu>
Jefe,

The app reported that it needed a new Google Maps API key and did not load correctly.

Brian

Jefe Rodolfo Silva
Analista de SIG
CONSIS-Consultoria e Sistemas Ltda.

jefe rodolfo pereira da silva

Apr 15, 2011, 1:01:23 PM4/15/11
to ap...@googlegroups.com
Brian,

Try open again.

http://sigbrasil.no-ip.org/ambientesig/projetos/brasil_soja.html

Hugs,

Brian Morgan

Apr 18, 2011, 3:03:05 PM4/18/11
to ap...@googlegroups.com
Jefe,

It works now, but is quite slow to draw your layer.  You might try to simplify your polygons to reduce the number of vertices.  It would also be nice to know what the values mean.  What is good?  What is bad?

Brian

jefe rodolfo pereira da silva

Apr 18, 2011, 4:24:10 PM4/18/11
to ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

0 is bad..... 10 is good.

i will to simplify the polygons.... this data from my government.
I will create a new link with all simplify data. very important your tips.

I time, I´m using a domestic server, with 3mb band. Maybe, it´s explain the slow to draw.

Thanks.