The Scariest Movie You'll See This Year

Mary Seales

Jul 25, 2016, 8:57:32 PM7/25/16
to Mary Seales

and not much is scarier than Hitlery.  Saw Hillary's America this weekend and it was great.
The theatre was full.  I was most annoyed to learn that Harkins which is my favorite local theatre had
it showing in only two theatres in the whole of Maricopa county;   one was about an hour  and a half drive
away and one that I consider to be in a real ghetto mall.   Typical b.s. when it has anything to do
with our voice.   They make it harder for us and anything that has to do with truth and conservative
values.

Please support this movie;  D'Souza has gone through many hardships to get out the truth and
is now a felon who cannot vote due to the trumped up charges against him.  Ironically
infuriating since the subject of the movie is about the country's leading criminal and also
since Obama is so anxious to unleash real (violent) criminals upon us and wanting to give them
the vote.   And probably already has.  Not to mention the number of illegals who have already
voted.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

above - interesting read regarding Obama's brother - found on several news sites

Many things are brewing for the party of donkeys and demoncats even before their clown convention begins.

Hopes this bodes badly for them.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

**Those who don't want to  fight will be eaten by those who do**

To: seale...@live.com
From: din...@dineshdsouza.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:09:37 -0400
Subject: The Scariest Movie You'll See This Year

Deadline Hollywood and USA TODAY both reported on our success at the box office this weekend!

The Scariest Movie You'll See This Year

What an opening weekend!
Deadline Hollywood and USA TODAY both reported on our success at the box office this weekend—we are well positioned to have thousands more voters see the film this week and next weekend! Thank you for all you did the contribute to this success.
Have you seen Hillary's America yet? It just might be the scariest movie you see all year:

Whether or not you've already seen the film, consider taking a group this week. Hillary's America is a movie that was made for this time, a time when America's future hangs in the balance. Each ticket sale is a protest of the progressive gangs that have hijacked our country, and each packed screening is a message to the DNC in Philadelphia that we have no intentions of letting Hillary Clinton finish the transformation of America that Obama began!
Join Dinesh D'Souza in protesting the left's gangsterism this week—get your tickets now!

GET TICKETS NOW

D'Souza Media Corporation © 2016
1140 Wall Street, #2157
La Jolla CA 92038
USA
Email sent to seale...@live.com on July 25, 2016.
View In Browser   |   Change Subscriber Options   |   Unsubscribe