A 19 second sound bite >please listen

1 view

Mary Seales

Jul 17, 2016, 10:47:47 AM7/17/16
to Mary Seales
Please pull up this short video below of Obozo.  It appears to be
legit and not doctored in any way.  it certainly rings true of what
we know him to believe.  And we know he has spoken frankly
about what he really thinks on other occasions.

A good one to pass on; perhaps  some of the sleeping lemmings,
might wake up.   Four more years of a continuation of Obama
policies in the format of Hilary will be the final blow to bring us
down if we don't fight back now.  Just a few more months
remains.

With all the sadness in the news right now, please find a moment and watch this nineteen second message by Obama that was clearly not seen in America.  Obama delivered this message in Brussels, Belgium on May 23, 2014.  Americans are to be the last to find out that sophisticated plans have been scripted to introduce the United States to the New-World Order.  The candor of Obama acknowledging this is remarkable.  Click on the site mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

**Those who don't want to  fight will be eaten by those who do**