Celebrate our new site design - 20% storewide discount

Apex Publications

Sep 27, 2009, 4:06:35 PM9/27/09
to Apex Publications Announcements
We've been threatening to do this for months: to update our tired,
boring web store design to something a bit...sexier. Finally, we
pulled the trigger and this is what shot out.

Do you like it?
http://www.apexbookstore.com

Apex would like to thank the design and development team at
AmberCouch. They took our ideas and brought them to life. They were
fast, efficient, and professional. Also, we'd like to thank our old
web mistress, Deena Warner, for the great work she's done on the Apex
websites over the years.

To celebrate, we're offer the following coupon code good for 20% off
your entire purchase: NEWDESIGN.

The coupon is good through October 5th.