DARK FAITH and Apex Magazine (May) released!

Jason Sizemore

May 3, 2010, 5:49:07 PM5/3/10
to apex-publicatio...@googlegroups.com
Cover art by Steven Gilberts (this art is also the frontispiece for DARK FAITH)
Original Fiction
The Last Stand of the Ant Maker by Paul Jessup
City of Refuge by Jerry Gordon

Audio Fiction
City of Refuge by Jerry Gordon (read by Maurice Broaddus)

Interview
DARK FAITH Roundtable: Jay Lake, Gary A. Braunbeck, Nick Mamatas, and Catherynne M. Valente

This issue is also available via Smashwords (you set the price) and the Kindle within the next three days.

We hope you’ve enjoy this month’s issue. You can grab a copy of DARK FAITH direct from our store (and get the bonus chapbook LAST RITES) or from one of many evil large corporations (link goes to Amazon).

Apex Book Company - Dark SF, Fantasy, and Horror
http://www.apexbookcompany.com