Award-sized discounts for award-nominated works from Apex Books

Jason Sizemore

Feb 22, 2010, 7:39:19 PM2/22/10
to apex-publicatio...@googlegroups.com

Award-nominated sized discounts for Taste of Tenderloin and I Remember the Future

I Remember the Future
Last Friday was a nice day in the Apex Publications offices. Michael A. Burstein’s short story “I Remember the Future” (from Burstein’s collection of the same name) earned a Nebula Award nomination. Gene O’Neill’s collection Taste of Tenderloin earned a Stoker Award nomination.
Taste of Tenderloin

To celebrate the recognition these fine works have received, we’re selling Gene and Michael’s collections at a sizable discount. Until the end of March, you can get Taste of Tenderloin for only $10.95 and I Remember the Future for $16.95. Get them both with free shipping, and you’ll save nearly $12.00!