Follow up to Monday's newsletter about Apex Magazine

Apex Publications

Nov 11, 2009, 8:19:23 AM11/11/09
to Apex Publications Announcements
After Monday's newsletter asking for reader feedback about a
’subscription’ option to Apex Magazine, I received many emails of
support. Apex Magazine has a large base of loyal fans willing to toss
a coin in the hat to keep the ‘zine going. It was a nice boost of
confidence.

To that end, we will go forward with the ’subscription’ plan. One
reader commented to me that it’s like donating to NPR…you make a token
payment to keep the content free (and alive). I liked that comparison
because I’m a big NPR junkie! Via the Apex Book Store you’ll be able
to make your annual subscription donation. Anyone subscribing for $25
or more will receive a copy of Descended From Darkness: Apex Magazine
Vol I.

You can subscribe by clicking on the link below:

I’ll keep a subscriber database like I did back in the Apex Digest
days. On a yearly basis, I’ll remind you that your subscription is up.

Alternatively, you can straight up order a copy of Descended From
Darkness for $18.95. All profits from the sales of the book goes
straight into the Apex Magazine fund. You can get Descended From
Darkness from the link below:
http://www.apexbookstore.com/collections/apex-magazine/products/descended-from-darkness-apex-magazine-volume-i-edited-by-jason-sizemore-and-gill-ainsworth

Thank you for all the great feedback. Looks like Apex Magazine will be
around for quite awhile!