December Issue of Apex Magazine posted

1 view

Apex Publications

Dec 8, 2009, 9:26:13 AM12/8/09
to Apex Publications Announcements
This month we feature Apex Magazine first-timers Rochita Loenen-Ruiz
(”59 Beads“) and James L. Sutter (”Overclocking“).

Our reprint is by international bestselling author Jeff Carlson
(”Exit“).

We interview our own B.J. Burrow about his first book, that SCI-FI
monster movie he wrote, and other items of interest. B.J. is the
author of our first novel-length release, The Changed.

And finally, we have an interview with Nicholas Buckman, shock jock
radio star and the first ‘changed’ to run for senate!

All free at http://www.apexbookcompany.com/apex-online or if you're
feeling giving this holiday season, sign up for our yearly
'subscription' plan at http://www.apexbookstore.com.