New issue of Apex Magazine available

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Apex Publications

未读,
2009年9月9日 13:37:372009/9/9
收件人 Apex Publications Announcements
We at Apex are proud to present the latest issue of Apex Magazine!

This month, we have three great stories:
“Fungal Gardens” by Ekaterina Sedia
“Advertising at the End of the World” by Keffy R.M. Kehrli
“The Girl in the Basement” by Matthew Kressel

We present an interview with "When Darkness Loves Us" author Elizabeth
Engstrom.

Writing and marketing guru Monica Valentinelli shares an essay
concerning world-building in science fiction.

Finally, the ubiquitous and smart Jeff VanderMeer lets us tap his
brain for reading recommendations.

As always, free here: http://www.apexbookcompany.com/apex-online

Naturally, the free fiction for you isn’t free for us at Apex, so if
you’re inclined, buy a fancy full-colored PDF version for $2.50 or a
full-colored print version for just $8.00.

PDF Version for $2.50 from DriveThruSciFi
http://scifi.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=64352&filters=0_0&manufacturers_id=2735

Print Version for $8.00 from Apex
http://www.apexbookstore.com/collections/apex-magazine/products/apex-magazine-vol-iii-issue-iii

Print Version for $8.00 from Magcloud