All Apex Kindle titles on sale for $2.00 all this month

Jason Sizemore

Feb 4, 2010, 10:29:59 AM2/4/10
to apex-publicatio...@googlegroups.com

Until the end of February, all Apex Book Company titles available on the Kindle are priced at $2.00!

Additionally, we have marked down all Kindle issues of Apex Magazine to $.99 (FWIW: $.99 is the cheapest we can price anything on the Kindle).

If this is a success, we’ll mark down other digital versions of our books in the upcoming months.

The following are available:
Descended From Darkness: Apex Magazine Vol. I edited by Jason Sizemore & Gill Ainsworth
The Apex Book of World SF edited by Lavie Tidhar
The Changed by B.J. Burrow
Last Dragon by J.M. McDermott
When Darkness Loves Us by Elizabeth Engstrom
Prime by Nate Kenyon
I Remember the Future by Michael A. Burstein
Harlan County Horrors edited by Mari Adkins
Unwelcome Bodies by Jennifer Pelland
Beauty & Dynamite by Alethea Kontis
The Convent of the Pure by Sara M. Harvey
Open Your Eyes by Paul Jessup
The Monster Within Idea by R. Thomas Riley
The Next Fix by Matt Wallace
Mama’s Boy and Other Dark Tales by Fran Friel
HebrewPunk by Lavie Tidhar

For $.99:
Apex Magazine July 2009
Apex Magazine August 2009
Apex Magazine September 2009
Apex Magazine October 2009
(November 2009, December 2009, January 2010, and February 2010 coming shortly)