Free shipping on all orders $25 or more

Apex Publications

Nov 1, 2009, 3:43:27 PM11/1/09
to Apex Publications Announcements
Enjoy free media mail shipping for all U.S. orders of $25 or more
throughout the month of November!

This is all inclusive and includes pre-order items.

Order your holiday gifts today, get some savings, and have them
shipped with plenty of time to spare to get them wrapped.

Some holiday suggestions…

For your mom, why not gift her Fran Friel’s ode to wicked motherhood,
Mama’s Boy and Other Dark Tales.

For your geeky dad, try Nate Kenyon’s cyberpunk thriller (that
includes sexy female clones and plenty of SF-noir action), Prime.

Your daughter will enjoy the coming of age angst present in Elizabeth
Engstrom’s double novella book When Darkness Loves Us.

Teach your son a lesson and show him the dangers of the world with
Gene O’Neill’s hardcore Taste of Tenderloin.

We have books for the rest of your family…including cousins, uncles,
aunts, and evil step-mothers. Find them all right here: http://www.apexbookstore.com.

*****

Tomorrow we'll be posting our special international author's edition
of Apex Magazine...

Jason S.