Dark Faith, Close Encounters of the Alien Kind, Last Rites and more

1 view

Jason Sizemore

Mar 23, 2010, 3:53:43 PM3/23/10
to apex-publicatio...@googlegroups.com

Greetings.

We have four very important announcements.

1) For the rest of March you can purchase DRM-free PDF versions of many of our books at DriveThruStuff for just $1.00. Many people have already taken advantage of this great deal so don’t miss out!

2) April 4th is the release date of Close Encounters of the Alien Kind. This is a themed anthology edited by Jennifer Brozek. We’re taking pre-orders right up to April 4th at a discounted price. Featuring stories by Alma Alexander, Nathan Crowder, Carole Johnstone, Pete Kempshall, Jennifer Pelland, Erik Scott de Bie, Bev Vincent, and many others.

3) May 1st is coming. The release of the much anticipated anthology Dark Faith. Remember, all direct orders of Dark Faith come with a limited edition companion chapbook titled Dark Faith: Last Rites (500 copies produced). This one features stories by Jay Lake, Catheryyne Valente, Ekaterina Sedia, Brian Keene, Tom Piccirilli, Gary A. Braunbeck, Lavie Tidhar, Jennifer Pelland and many others. Place your order today!

4) We’re now selling DRM-free PDF version of our books directly from our store. Prices range from $3.95-$4.95. Though you might want to review the first entry in this list if you buy before April 1st.

Till next time…