Last change to pre-order Harlan County Horrors

Apex Publications

Sep 30, 2009, 9:56:28 AM9/30/09
to Apex Publications Announcements
Today is the last day to pre-order Mari Adkins’ fantastic anthology of
Appalachian horror: Harlan County Horrors.

Why pre-order? Pre-ordering insures that you will receive a signed
copy of the book. Thanks to many of the contributors, the editor, and
the artist being regional talents, we’re hosting a release party at
Morris Book Shop on October, 24th, in Lexington, KY. At this release
party, all these fine people will take time to sign your pre-ordered
book. This will include Mari Adkins (editor), Billy Tackett (cover
artists), Jason Sizemore, Earl Dean, TL Trevaskis, Geoffrey Girard,
Maurice Broaddus, Debbie Kuhn (and possibly a couple more
contributors).

Also, pre-ordering is a great way to help support Apex as that 40% of
the retail cost we usually have to give to bookstores or wholesalers,
we get to keep!

Pre-order link: http://www.apexbookstore.com/collections/books-for-pre-order/products/harlan-county-horrors

Get down with some wild hillbilly horror!