to do

Krešimir Tonković

Jan 3, 2012, 5:37:13 AM1/3/12
to Apex Editor LS general
- add objects and object fields to content proposals
- auto close quotes, braces, brackets, curlies, angles
- insert braces when completing method invocation. If no parameters
are needed for invocation, position cursor after braces. If parameters
are needed, position cursor between braces.
- show declaration and doc comments in tooltip when hovering over
identifier
- position cursor on correctly indented column when starting new line
- provide content for outline view. sort outline by declaration order,
by alphabetic order
- quick outline (ctrl-o)
- jump to declaration (F3)
- highlight occurrences of identifier
- call hierarchy
- search for references
- normalize case - change case of all occurrences of symbol to how it
was declared
- rename variable/method/field

Łukasz Skrodzki

Feb 20, 2012, 6:51:24 AM2/20/12
to Apex Editor LS general
Are You guys doing this as Open Source?
Great work, I'm willing to help, just let me know if You are
interested.

Thanks,
Łukasz

Kresimir Tonkovic

Feb 20, 2012, 6:55:06 AM2/20/12
to Apex Editor LS general
I hope to make some money on this, so it is not open source. Thanks
for your interest :-)

Regards,
Krešimir

Kresimir Tonkovic

May 1, 2013, 4:44:59 PM5/1/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, thilank...@gmail.com
The latest version is on the update site.

I'm working on a "mark occurrences" feature which should be released soon.

Regards,
KT

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:25:25 PM UTC+2, thilank...@gmail.com wrote:
Do you have any updates to the plugin ?

Thilanka Dileepa

May 2, 2013, 12:43:21 AM5/2/13
to Kresimir Tonkovic, apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Great. really interested in your work.
One of the other useful feature would be the templates. (foreach, try catch ...).

And error highlighting. Can't you get the error with their REST API ?

Krešimir Tonković

May 2, 2013, 3:14:54 AM5/2/13
to Thilanka Dileepa, apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
What exactly do you mean by "error highlighting"? The server returns compile errors on save and a marker is placed at the correct line.

Regards,
KT