Release 1.1

Kresimir Tonkovic

Jun 23, 2013, 4:53:16 AM6/23/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Version 1.1 is out!

Major new feature is Mark Occurrences. You can now place the cursor over any Apex symbol and the occurrences of that symbol will be highlighted.

Other improvements:
- Show dialog to associate .cls and .trigger files with Apex Editor LS
- Improved speed and removed locks of pre-parser. Faster startup
- Added hover for error markers in editor
- Fixed NPE when viewing a file from history or version repository
- When typing semicolon and open brace, they will be placed after current statement
- Fixed CME when doing rapid undos
- Improved content assist

Kresimir

imjl...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2013, 1:46:48 AM6/27/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

Thank you for greate job :D . I try your plugin , but enter key not effect in editor ??
i using eclipse 3.6.2

Vào 15:53:16 UTC+7 Chủ nhật, ngày 23 tháng sáu năm 2013, Kresimir Tonkovic đã viết:

Krešimir Tonković

Jun 27, 2013, 3:22:28 AM6/27/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please send me your editor log file? It is named ApexEditorLS.log and it is located in your home directory. It it is large, just send me the last few hundred lines.

Regards,
Kresimir

kresho

imjl...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2013, 7:32:12 AM6/28/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, kresimir...@gmail.com
I uploaded to this skypedrive

http://sdrv.ms/17ogPHO

Vào 14:22:28 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 27 tháng sáu năm 2013, Kresimir Tonkovic đã viết:

kresho

Krešimir Tonković

Jun 28, 2013, 10:17:43 AM6/28/13
to imjl...@gmail.com, apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've checked your log, the only suspicious thing I see is that maybe you have some non-ascii identifiers? If so, can you send me a few lines of your code where these identifiers are visible? Maybe a screenshot would be best to avoid any encoding problems.

Regards,
Kresimir

kresho

imjl...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2013, 3:51:24 PM6/28/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi , this is my code screenshots

The enter key only effect in comments section and after of "{"

Krešimir Tonković

Jul 3, 2013, 6:52:34 AM7/3/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have seen this problem in a case where there were more closing than opening braces, but that does not seem to be the problem with your code. Anyway, I'll add some guards against this and similar problems, so it will hopefully work then.

I'll probably release 1.1.2 tonight, so please upgrade and test again.

Thanks,
Kresimir

Krešimir Tonković
Multimodus d.o.o.

Kresimir Tonkovic

Jul 4, 2013, 1:57:49 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, imjl...@gmail.com
HI,

I have uploaded release 1.1.2 to the update site. Please upgrade the plugin and test.

Thanks,
Kresimir

imjl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 2:13:08 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi you,

I try it , not working .
Below is log

  • when i press "enter" after open bracket ( enter key effect )
13:09:44.888 [main] DEBUG h.m.a.e.a.ApexAutoEditStrategy - Auto-closing balanced bracket after newline
13:09:44.894 [main] DEBUG h.m.a.c.ApexContentAssistProcessor - Expression node: VariableDeclaration options: TypeDeclaration List<SelectOption>[59, 8]
  • When i press "enter" in code ( enter key not effect )
13:10:14.183 [Text Viewer Hover Presenter] DEBUG h.m.apexeditor.editors.ApexTextHover - Starting text hover
13:10:14.246 [Text Viewer Hover Presenter] WARN  h.m.a.parser.ApexParserProvider - parseClassDocument: parsed AccountMapController in 61ms
13:10:14.246 [Text Viewer Hover Presenter] DEBUG h.m.a.editors.ApexEditorUtils - Cursor is not located at an identifier.
13:10:14.246 [Text Viewer Hover Presenter] DEBUG h.m.apexeditor.editors.ApexTextHover - Can't resolve symbol
13:10:14.246 [Text Viewer Hover Presenter] DEBUG h.m.apexeditor.editors.ApexTextHover - Text hover ended

in my code has some japanese character .is it problem ?

Vào 15:53:16 UTC+7 Chủ nhật, ngày 23 tháng sáu năm 2013, Kresimir Tonkovic đã viết:
Version 1.1 is out!

Krešimir Tonković

Jul 4, 2013, 2:27:39 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com

Could you send me the file?

Thanks,
Kresimir

imjl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 3:13:43 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, kresimir...@gmail.com
Log file ??
here you are

http://sdrv.ms/16Q7Z50

Vào 13:27:39 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 04 tháng bảy năm 2013, Kresimir Tonkovic đã viết:

Krešimir Tonković

Jul 4, 2013, 4:08:39 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, Krešimir Tonković
Sorry, I meant the apex file that you were editing. I hope you can pick one with nothing confidential in it.

Thanks,
Kresimir

imjl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 4:48:01 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, Krešimir Tonković
Hi , i think my apex code file not is problem because i try in salesforce generated file it not effect, too.
file here

Vào 15:08:39 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 04 tháng bảy năm 2013, Krešimir Tonković đã viết:

Krešimir Tonković
Multimodus d.o.o.

imjl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 4:50:29 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, Krešimir Tonković, imjl...@gmail.com
Can you send your eclipse with your plugin installed and working ? i want try it :)

Krešimir Tonković

Jul 4, 2013, 5:15:25 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, Krešimir Tonković, imjl...@gmail.com
You sent me a VF page, which is not supported by my plugin.

You say that the same thing happens when you edit the file using salesforce plugin? If that is the case, you probably have an issue with Eclipse. I recommend that you try out the latest eclipse (4.3).

Regards,
Kresimir

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM, <imjl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you send your eclipse with your plugin installed and working ? i want try it :)

imjl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 10:03:09 AM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, Krešimir Tonković, imjl...@gmail.com
I'm sorry , this is my mistake ....
i uploaded apex class file again , please confirm .

When i open the file with salesforce default editor , it no problem (enter key effect) . But open with Apex Editor LS , enter key not effect.

http://sdrv.ms/13ny6mA

Vào 16:15:25 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 04 tháng bảy năm 2013, Krešimir Tonković đã viết:
You sent me a VF page, which is not supported by my plugin.

You say that the same thing happens when you edit the file using salesforce plugin? If that is the case, you probably have an issue with Eclipse. I recommend that you try out the latest eclipse (4.3).

Regards,
Kresimir

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM, <imjl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you send your eclipse with your plugin installed and working ? i want try it :)

Krešimir Tonković

Jul 4, 2013, 6:12:50 PM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, imjl7988
Hi,

I have tried your code, with 1.1.1 the enter key does not work at the end of line 3, but works in all other cases. In 1.1.2, the enter key works in all cases.

Can you check your eclipse log (Window->Show view->Error log) and then see if there are any errors in the LS editor. If so, please send me the stack traces for these errors.

Thanks,
Kresimir

imjl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 11:06:54 PM7/4/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, imjl7988
This is log when i press enter key

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: INSTANCE
at hr.multimodus.apexeditor.editors.ApexEditor.getTabWidthPreference(ApexEditor.java:133)
at hr.multimodus.apexeditor.editors.autoedit.AutoEditUtils.generateIndent(AutoEditUtils.java:208)
at hr.multimodus.apexeditor.editors.autoedit.ApexAutoEditStrategy.smartIndentAfterNewLine(ApexAutoEditStrategy.java:170)
at hr.multimodus.apexeditor.editors.autoedit.ApexAutoEditStrategy.customizeDocumentCommand(ApexAutoEditStrategy.java:43)
at org.eclipse.jface.text.TextViewer.customizeDocumentCommand(TextViewer.java:3741)
at org.eclipse.jface.text.TextViewer.handleVerifyEvent(TextViewer.java:3778)
at org.eclipse.jface.text.TextViewer$TextVerifyListener.verifyText(TextViewer.java:433)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:255)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1077)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1062)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Widget.java:774)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.modifyContent(StyledText.java:7140)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.sendKeyEvent(StyledText.java:7986)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.doContent(StyledText.java:2459)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.handleKey(StyledText.java:5932)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.handleKeyDown(StyledText.java:5962)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText$7.handleEvent(StyledText.java:5656)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1077)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1062)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendKeyEvent(Widget.java:1103)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendKeyEvent(Widget.java:1099)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.wmChar(Widget.java:1508)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.WM_CHAR(Control.java:4270)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Canvas.WM_CHAR(Canvas.java:345)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.windowProc(Control.java:4162)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Canvas.windowProc(Canvas.java:341)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Display.java:4873)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessageW(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessage(OS.java:2459)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3655)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:115)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:620)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)

Vào 05:12:50 UTC+7 Thứ sáu, ngày 05 tháng bảy năm 2013, Krešimir Tonković đã viết:

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM, <imjl...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

dexter....@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 4:12:22 PM8/27/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think your plugin sounds amazing, and I was particularly excited for the sort/filterable Outline but it won't work for me...
Whenever I click anything in the outline, I get an error...

The log provides no info though...
15:06:16.275 [main] DEBUG h.m.a.outline.ApexOutlinePage - Selection changed: org.eclipse.jface.viewers.SelectionChangedEvent[source=org.eclipse.jface.viewers.TreeViewer@700f36d]

And when I try to use the Quick Outline (Ctrl+o), it shows the list but the input isn't selected (I have to specifically click into it), but the real problem here is that when I click an item to go there, nothing happens...

Thanks,
Dex

Kresimir Tonkovic

Aug 27, 2013, 6:23:15 PM8/27/13
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, dexter....@gmail.com
Hi,

I assume you put into the message a screenshot, but I can't see it. What does it say?

Please post your OS, version of Java and eclipse. Also, please check the eclipse log for any helpful messages.

Thanks,
Kresimir

Akshay

Mar 4, 2014, 6:25:35 AM3/4/14
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kresimir,

Your plug in is great man. But Enter Key is not working for me as well.

Any guess why it is happening?

Thanks,
Akshay

Kresimir Tonkovic

Mar 4, 2014, 6:36:36 AM3/4/14
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, deshmukh...@gmail.com
Thanks Akshay

This problem is fixed in a subsequent version. Please update to the latest one - 1.1.2.

Regards,
Kresimir

deshmukh...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2014, 11:20:48 PM3/5/14
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, deshmukh...@gmail.com
Thanks man.

I will give a try

Regards,
Akshay

mason....@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2014, 7:06:43 AM4/19/14
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Does release 1.2.1 work with Eclipse 4.3? or is it only 3.5? Might seem like a stupid question but it is not clear based on your suggestion to try 4.3 in this thread, but only 3.5 listed in install instructions. Thank you.
Regards,
Brian

Kresimir Tonkovic

Apr 21, 2014, 4:48:29 AM4/21/14
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com, mason....@gmail.com
Yes it works in 4.3. 3.5 was the lowest version number that the plugin can be installed on.

Regards,
Kresimir

dmitry.li...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 7:30:03 AM6/20/14