Unable to pretty Format - How to clear this error?

deter

Mar 10, 2015, 6:47:00 PM3/10/15
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First, Thank you so much for developing this plugin.

But I have this error popping up every time I do the Ctrl+Shft+F for the code formatting:

The error I receive is :

One can only format a feature file that has no lexing errors:
The following lex error was encountered: [Lexing error on line 1: '/**
*@author                 Deter
.
.
]

It always says that there is a lexing error on the first line which is the Javadoc style comment.

Is there any way to clear this error?

Thanks

Krešimir Tonković

Mar 11, 2015, 6:42:04 AM3/11/15
to apex-editor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Code formatting is not supported at all in available versions of the Apex Editor LS. My guess is that you're opening the cls files with some other editor.

Regards,
Kresimir

kresho