Sun 22nd, Happy Hour + LIVE Soul & Blues at Uainbar!, Tue 24th, Ape + Movie in English: NO STRINGS ATTACHED

AperoNet

May 20, 2011, 9:45:06 AM5/20/11
to apero...@googlegroups.com

May 2011

Sun May 22nd, Happy Hour + LIVE Soul & Blues at Uainbar!
Sunday Happy Hour + LIVE Soul & Blues at Uainbar!
Nice place not far from Navigli, 70s style...

Happy hour €6, drink + no limit buffet or...

I will sell at least 5 VOUCHERS: == €3,50 ===
Valid for: prosecco OR small beer OR juice + scampi cocktail + 1 dish at the buffet

At 9pm, a LIVE soul musical: "L'elisir dell’eterna giovinezza”, by Kazajah Studio, greats singers!!!
Don't miss it!

M2 S. Agostino or Pta Genova or tram 14
Tue May 24th, Ape + Movie in English: NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Ape + Movie in English: NO STRINGS ATTACHED
get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to:
EL PASO DE LOS TOROS - via Lazzaro Palazzi 7

Happy hour with great buffet €6 - till 9pmthen.. .(if you like) ;-) @Cinema ARCOBALENO (1 min walk)
NO STRINGS ATTACHED (Amici, amanti e….) by I.Reitman with N.Portman, K.Kline – 120’
Tickets IN THE BAR: €3,80 till 7.45, €4 later. 2 SHOWS 8pm 10.15pm

2,440 members on Facebook!
You didn't receive any invitation recently? join us on FaceBook
Discounted tickets,  for our next events too!

ristoranti, spa, attività, weekend e molto di più. Iscriviti!
Can't access facebook too often? Blocked from the office? Join this mailing list and you'll receive all our facebook events in your mailbox!
twitterFollow us on Twitter too!
http://twitter.com/aperonet