Tue 27th ape+movie in English: PARENTAL GUIDANCE, Milano Film Festival coming!

AperoNet

Aug 23, 2013, 11:44:07 AM8/23/13
to apero...@googlegroups.com

August 2013
Tue Sep 27th 6.30pm Ape + Movie in English: PARENTAL GUIDANCE
get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to:
EL PASO DE LOS TOROS -via Lazzaro Palazzi 7
Happy hour with great buffet €6 - till 9pm then.. .(if you like) ;-) @Cinema ARCOBALENO (1 min walk)

PARENTAL GUIDANCE by A.Fickman with B. Crystal, B. Midler – 100'
Tickets IN THE BAR: €3,80 till 7.20.
2 SHOWS 8pm 10.10pm
Movie Program

August 27 PARENTAL GUIDANCE by A.Fickman with B. Crystal, B. Midler – 100'

September 2013

10 NOW YOU SEE ME by L. Leterrier with M. Freeman, I. Fisher – 110’
17 THE LONE RANGER by G. Verbinski with J. Deep, A. Hammer – 130’

check the NEWS about tickets :http://aperonet.jimdo.com/movies-in-english
BUY a mini-subscription for 5 movies... online or in cash at the events!
 Inline image 1 Milano Film Festival 2013

The most international event in Milan

Read all about it at: /http://aperonet.jimdo.com/milano-film-festival

Over 2,800 members on Facebook!! You didn't receive any invitation recently?join us on FaceBook
Can't access facebook too often? Blocked from the office? Join this mailing list and you'll receive all our facebook events in your mailbox!
twitterFollow us on Twitter too!
http://twitter.com/aperonet
and our fan page on facebook