Fri 19th ape @El Paso + SELTON concert, Sat 20th Ape @Next ... y hablamos Español!

AperoNet

Aug 19, 2011, 11:24:06 AM8/19/11
to apero...@googlegroups.com

August 2011

Fri 19th 7.30pm Aperitivo @El Paso de Los Toros + SELTON @Carroponte!

get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to 'EL PASO DE LOS TOROS'...

Happy hour with great buffet €5 ALL SUMMER!!!! - till 9pm

At 9.15, depending on the number of cars we'll have, we'll go to Carroponte, between Milan and Sesto S.G. for a FREE concert of the Brazilian group SELTON!

Tram 31 gets very close too..

Sat 20th 7.30pm Saturday Happy Hour @Next... y hablamos Español!

Next Bar via Crema 7 M3 Porta Romana
Huge buffet, available till late, with 1st and 2nd courses..
fruit, cakes, yogurt, etc. .. and often salmon , seafood, fried fish! ;-)

Outside on the right..

Beer & soft drinks €6 Cocktails €6,50 ...1 min walk from M3 Porta Romana
Some Argentinian friends to practice our Spanish... maybe some tango
Buy discounted passes for the Milano Film Festival!!! Only €25 instead of €45!!! Email us!
almost 2,500 members on Facebook!!
You didn't receive any invitation recently?join us on FaceBook
Can't access facebook too often? Blocked from the office? Join this mailing list and you'll receive all our facebook events in your mailbox!
twitterFollow us on Twitter too!
http://twitter.com/aperonet