Sat 1st Happy Hour @Carlsberg, Tue 4th Ape + Movie THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN, Milano film Festival for €30 !

AperoNet

Aug 31, 2012, 9:38:56 AM8/31/12
to apero...@googlegroups.com

August  2012
SATURDAY HAPPY HOUR!
When: Sat Aug 1st, 7.30pm
Where:
Carlsberg Bistrot, via Solferino 56, Milan, Italy (map)
We'll meet in this nice bar & restaurant, for a great happy hour with 1st and 2nd courss, pizzas, etc
Downstairs, turn right, then straight!
Special price for us, €6,50 instead of €8.
Bologna vs AC Milan on screen 8.45pm

Tue Sep 4th 6.30pm Ape + Movie in English
get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to 'EL PASO DE LOS TOROS'...via Lazzaro Palazzi 7
Happy hour with great buffet €6 - till 9pm then.. .(if you like) ;-) @Cinema ARCOBALENO (1 min walk)

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN by M.Webb with E. Stone, A. Garfield - durata 130’

Tickets IN THE BAR: €3,80 till 7.15.
check the NEWS about tickets :http://aperonet.jimdo.com/movies-in-english
BUY a mini-subscription for 5 movies... online or in cash at the events!
Milano Film Festival
has granted us subscriptions at a reduced price
It's €30 for the whole festival (Sep 12-23) instead of €55 at the counter. Till Sep 3rd. Write us!
 15month subscription with AperoNet = €350! via Liguria - M2 Romolo
  Gym, sauna, turkish bath.. outdoor swimming pool too! Email us for info!
2,500 members on Facebook!! You didn't receive any invitation recently?join us on FaceBook
Can't access facebook too often? Blocked from the office? Join this mailing list and you'll receive all our facebook events in your mailbox!
twitterFollow us on Twitter too!
http://twitter.com/aperonet
and our fan page on facebook

Aperitivo Network