Sat 22nd Happy Hour at Next, Tue 25th Ape + Movie in English: TAMARA DREWE

AperoNet

Jan 21, 2011, 6:43:48 AM1/21/11
to apero...@googlegroups.com

January 2011

Sat Jan 22nd 7.30pm - Happy Hour at Next Bar - via Crema 7

Back to our usual meetup, among the best values in Milan!
But this time we booked 30 PLACES

Huge buffet, available till late, with 1st and 2nd courses, fruit, cakes, yogurt, etc. .. and sometimes salmon and seafood! ;-)

Beer & soft drinks €6 Cocktails €6,50
...1 min walk from M3 Porta Romana
Tue Jan 20th 6.30pm Ape + Movie in English: TAMARA DREWE
get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to 'EL PASO DE LOS TOROS'...
via Lazzaro Palazzi 7

Happy hour with great buffet €6 - till 9pm

then.. .(if you like) ;-) @Cinema ARCOBALENO (1 min walk)
TAMARA DREWE by S.Friars with G.Arteton, D.Cooper - 109’ with ITAL SUBT.

Tickets IN THE BAR
€3,80 till 7.45, €4 later.
2 SHOWS 8pm 9.50pm
the FINECO promotion is back!
€50 for you if you open a bank account!

No fees for 1 year and if you have your salary credited there...forever!!!
Only until January 31st!
Rules of the promo
2,380 members on Facebook!!
You didn't receive any invitation recently?join us on FaceBook
Aperonet Events
Can't access facebook too often? Blocked from the office? Join this mailing list and you'll receive all our facebook events in your mailbox!
twitterFollow us on Twitter too!
http://twitter.com/aperonet