Sat 19th Ape @Palo Alto Cafe, Tue 22nd Ape + Movie: THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT

AperoNet

Mar 17, 2011, 12:41:37 PM3/17/11
to apero...@googlegroups.com

March 2011
Saturday Mar 19th 7.30pm - Happy Hour at Palo Alto - Corso di Porta Romana 106

Back to our old meetup, among the best values in Milan!

Huge buffet, available till late, with several 1st courses, chicken curry, sausage, caprese salad, seafood salad and so on, open till 10pm!

Beer and soft drinks €6 Cocktails €7

There will be PALERMO-MILAN on screen, for football enthusiasts...

Chances to go dancing downstairs later @Bureau Borsari, and free of charge!

1 min walk from M3 Crocetta
Tue Mar 22nd  6.30pm Ape + Movie in English: THE KIDS ARE ALLRIGHT
get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to 'EL PASO DE LOS TOROS' - via Lazzaro Palazzi 7

Happy hour with great buffet €6 - till 9pmthen.. .(if you like) ;-) @Cinema ARCOBALENO (1 min walk)
THE KIDS ARE ALLRIGHT by L.Cholodenko with J.Moore, A.Bening – 104’ with ITALIAN subt.
Tickets IN THE BAR: €3,80 till 7.45, €4 later. 2 SHOWS 8pm 10.15pm
2,400 members on Facebook!!
You didn't receive any invitation recently? join us on FaceBook
Aperonet Events
Can't access facebook too often? Blocked from the office? Join this mailing list and you'll receive all our facebook events in your mailbox!
twitterFollow us on Twitter too!
http://twitter.com/aperonet