Invitation to do din 2016 on December 23 and 24 at Vidyaranya High School

Anant Maringanti

Dec 20, 2016, 4:49:07 AM12/20/16
to soulhyderabad, apenvionament
Dear all,

After an year of hiatus - (we did the first Do Din in 2013, the second in 2014 and then we missed 2015) Do Din is back this year. It will be on December 23 and 24th Friday and Saturday at Vidyaranya School. We begin at 9:30 am on both days and close at 7:30 pm. In between will be a number of workshops, talks, exhibits, art installations, poetry and music. Unlike the previous Do Dins we have organized this one around a theme - the city and wellbeing. We will put out the detailed plan latest by tomorrow morning so that you can all figure out the touch down points. The poster is attached. Links to the website and the facebook page are below. Spread the word around.

https://www.facebook.com/DoDinHyderabad/?fref=ts

Please plan on joining in.

anant and HUL Team.

DO DIn poster 6.png