3rd International Conference on Water and Waste Management (Virtual)

Prakasam Tata

Dec 9, 2020, 4:56:22 AM12/9/20
to apenvc...@googlegroups.com, Syamapappu, be brand, mariyana spyropoulos, M Frank Avila, Hitesh Shah
Dear Members of APEnvironConnect:

As the Co-chair of the subject conference, I invite you to participate in it. The conference is scheduled to be held during February 24-26, 2021.  Those of you who are intereste to participate in the conference by presenting a paper, please acknowledge my mail and express your willingness to submit an abstract for the conference.  I will be in touch with you.  I am attaching a brochure of the conference, and let me know how you will be able to help us.  This conference is being organized by a few zealous volunteers, who are environmental professionals and interested in working with like minded people to improve the air and water environment of India.  I would like to hear from you..
Please visit www.waterandwastemanagement.org for the details of the two previous conferences and the souvenirs released.
Best wishes,
Prakash

Dr Prakasam Tata, Ph.D., BCES, QEP (Emeritus)
Executive Director, Center for the Transformation of Waste Technology
Naperville  IL 60540 USA

President, Bharathi   Theertha
Naperville, IL 60540  USA

1213 Stonebriar Court