Hiiii advance happy NEW YEAR TO ALL

Suvathy .K

Dec 31, 2015, 7:21:36 AM12/31/15
to apeccs...@googlegroups.com, ami nadar, Monika Anandan, Bakiya lakshmi, bhuvaneshwari murugan, Bhuvana manohar, Badhrii Narayanan, coolh...@live.com, csegir...@googlegroups.com, Chitra Kala, Divya p.s, Rajeswari A, Dimple Kanooga, Divya thiruparam, eureka...@googlegroups.com, elakiya elangovan, suvitha elumalai, Iyyappan G, Srinivasan G, keerthana....@gmail.com, Hari Raj, Hari haran, then mozhi, ilakyiy...@rocketmail.com, nishanan...@yahoo.in, Subashini jyo, jaya bharathi, Loganayaki Devaraj, s.malathy sadhasivam, marieswari priya, Sakthi Monika, Pixel 2K15, Sruti P, yogeshwaran.r yogeshwaran.r, Sri ram, sankari valli, Then Mozhi.R, vennila vengat, vara lakshmi, Winston Raja (Google+), shenbag...@yahoo.com, Baby Krishnan, Balambika Muthusamy (Google+), sridevi sakthi, Srividya Srividya, Akila P, Shravanthi Shravz, Padma shriee, Sheak Abdulla, bakya shree, NAGESWARI DARSHINI

"As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and,
Difficulties also end with this year and 2016,
Bring success and desired results for you!"

"As the New Year renews all the happiness and good tidings,
Hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever,
Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year to you. Wish this year brings to the warmth of love,
and illuminates your path of life towards a positive direction,
Happy New Year!"

"New is the year, new are the hopes, and new is the resolution,
New are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you,
Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!"

"Dear New Year, Please let me, my family, my colleagues,
My clients and my friends be just happy in this time,
Fill Your Life With Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to You Joy and Prosperity For the Whole Year,
And it’s My New Year Wish For You Dear,
Wish You a Very Happy New Year!"

1.jpg
2015 - 1.jpg
2016-happy-new-year-wishes-quotes-for-friends.jpg
Happy-New-Year-2015-Animated-Gif-Image.gif
Happy-New-Year-2016-Download-GIF-Images-2.gif
happy-new-year-animated-gif-wallpapers.gif
Happy-New-Year-Wishes-Image-3.jpg