APE Trunk not working with CarDemo and (guessing) RobotDemo

Javi

Nov 11, 2009, 8:26:21 PM11/11/09
to APE General
Hey guys, first post for me. Just joined as I'm learning APE to use it
on a AS3 Breakout type game.

I work in Flash Builder so I've changed the Vector class name to not
collide with the native Vector class in FP10. I can get some simple
objects working no problem but I wanted to add one of the demos to my
Flash Builder project and have it use the APE from trunk but the
CarDemo is acting weird. A lot of elements are just floating around.

I noticed that one big difference is that the APEngine in trunk no
longer has an "addMasslessForce" method which was used by the CarDemo.
Has this been replaced with something else? Or just no longer used?