Would I like to bid on an account with the LA County Rent Relief Neighborly Portal?

1 view

老王在加州

Jan 20, 2024, 3:26:25 AMJan 20
to Apartment Nerd Forum
I am a landlord in covina, Los Angeles County. I missed the registration time for the LA County Rent Relief Neighborly Portal. I am in urgent need of an account that has been successfully registered before January 12th. I am willing to bid and pay to purchase this account. If anyone is willing, please email Contact me, thank you very much, I will buy it at a good price. My phone number is 6two6four764866 and my email address is 2005w...@gmail.com