FOODLOGISTIK- Yeni Dilimleme Makinaları

APACK- Muharrem DEMiR

Jul 1, 2014, 2:12:27 AM7/1/14
to APACK- Muharrem DEMiR

Dilimleme çözümlerindeki yeni makinalar…

Muharem DEMiR

APACK

From: Caroline Richter [mailto:caroline...@foodlogistik.de]

To all partners,

We have compiled a list that allows anyone to find out about all the individual machines as well as the specific applications. According to that we also released our own YouTube - channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FoodlogistikTV .

In addition to old known "classics", since the last IFFA we developed a novelty that we would like to present in more detail:

CrozzdicR ® - comfort 120 + (NEW)

The Master in cutting meat -  the DICETRONIC® ensures highest quality  and huge cutting efficiency for meat and poultry. The automatic side pre-compression allows fully automatic loading of large fresh meat products or slightly frozen blocks.

cid:image004.png@01CF91F9.4A5E1E00

Do you need more information, a quotation or technical information?

The FOODLOGISTIK - Sales Team is always ready with a customized solution.

CONTACT:

Tobias Kienitz (Sales Manager)                 tobias....@foodlogistik.de                 +49 (0)395 77 99 140

With best regards

Caroline Richter