Bio_Photos

Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network

Nov 26, 2021, 8:27:45 AM11/26/21
to Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network
Dear All Participants,

It was really great to e-meet you all and hear about your research projects. They all sound brilliant! Congratulations.

We at APARN are intending to build a directory of all participants to feature your bio and a brief statement of research on our website. It will be really great if you could please send us your picture, a 100-word bio and a 150-word research/artist statement before 3 December.

Please send the requested information on mooni...@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
APARN Team

Gunalan Nadarajan

Dec 4, 2021, 7:13:28 AM12/4/21
to Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network
Hi

Please find attached the information you requested. Apologies for the delay in sending this across to you.

Thanks
Guna

gunaAPARNinfo.docx