Zoom for tomorrow's APARN SIG meeting @SAR2023

Danny Butt

Apr 18, 2023, 2:49:31 AM4/18/23
to ap-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Here is the Zoom link for the meeting tomorrow, Wednesday 19th April 10am Trondheim time 1000-1200 (+0200).

For those of you at the conference, please join us at Olavshallen, the main conference venue. We will meet at the registration site at Olavshallen, conference staff will guide us to the meeting room from there.

As discussed, this will be an informal introduction for all interested members before the main presentation to the conference on the SIG's activities in the afternoon (which will be in person only).

See you then!

Danny

Zoom meeting on Apr 19, 2023 10:00 AM Oslo

Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/81423019677?pwd=elBTbzYyZ2l1dDZJN2tkQWpMd1BiQT09

    Password: 621840

Need to dial-in instead? Enter the meeting ID: 814 2301 9677 via +61 3 7018 2005 or +61 2 8015 6011

Or join from a H.323/SIP room system:

Dial: 81423...@global.zoomcrc.com | or SIP: 81423...@zmau.us | or 103.122.166.55

with meeting ID: 81423019677 and password: 621840

Help: https://unimelb.service-now.com/it

Legal: https://www.unimelb.edu.au/legal

The University of Melbourne collects your personal information via Zoom to facilitate virtual meetings, webinars and events. This may include your name, email address and any personal information you share via Zoom during the session. The University's General Privacy Statement details how we collect and process personal information. Specific privacy collection notices provided to you at the time your personal information is collected further detail how your personal information will be processed. Refer to Zoom's Privacy Statement for information about how Zoom collects and processes personal information.

"Dr . Arno Böhler"

Apr 18, 2023, 3:09:18 AM4/18/23
to Danny Butt, ap-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Danny Butt,

thank you for the Zoom-Link.

Susanne and I are looking forward to learn to know you all, at least via Zoom,
best wishes,
Arno Böhler and Susanne Valerie Granzer, Vienna
––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Univ.Doz.Dr.habil. Arno Böhler
Institut für Philosophie
Universität Wien
Universitätsstraße 7
1010 Wien
Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst Wien
Max Reinhardt Seminar
Penzinger Straße 9
1140 Wien
baseCollective // boehler & granzer
KHORA research retreat  for arts-based-philosophy
Pfeilgasse 8 / 38
1080 Wien