#APARN2022 - tomorrow's meeting

Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network

Nov 23, 2022, 7:50:10 PM11/23/22
to Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network
Hi all,

Just a note that the schedule for our gathering tomorrow is online at http://aparn.net, please scroll down the front page to view.

    Password: 875844

We'll place this link up on the website on the day, all are welcome.

The event will run from 1000-1500 (Yogyakarta) 1400-1900 (Melbourne). You can check Yogyakarta time here: https://time.is/Yogyakarta

At the end of the event, we will have a meeting of the Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network Special Interest Group of the Society for Artistic Research. This meeting is open to all, and we will be discussing opportunities for in-person gatherings of the APARN network in Trondheim at https://sar2023.no/ in April and in Yogyakarta in the middle of the year. Your input into these plans will be welcome if they are of interest.

Please be in touch if you have any questions about the event. We look forward to seeing you!

Warm regards,

Danny
for
Kurniawan Adi Saputro, Gunalan Nadarajan, Danny Butt
Convenors #APARN2022