Fwd: Ibsen Scope Grants 2024 - The Call is open!

Majid Sarnayzadeh

Oct 2, 2023, 2:13:06 AM10/2/23
to ap-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hilde Guri Bohlin <HildeGur...@teateribsen.no>
Date: Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Ibsen Scope Grants 2024 - The Call is open!
To: Hilde Guri Bohlin <HildeGur...@teateribsen.no>

Et bilde som inneholder Grafikk, hvit, Font, design

Automatisk generert beskrivelse

The call is open, and Ibsen Scope Grants 2024 are now applicable for individual artists, theatre companies, institutions, and organizations worldwide.

The program amount to a total of NOK 2.000.000,-.
(Approx. Euro 180.000,- /USD 190.000,-).

Applications are submitted through our website, and an appointed jury will evaluate the applications.

Apply here!

The program offers funding for innovative performing arts projects.

The projects must act as incentives for critical discourses on society related matters and be based on one or more of Henrik Ibsen’s plays.

For further information, statutes and application form, click here.

Application deadline is December 7th, 2023.

See previous winners.

Since our initial year we have;

Looked at the world through Henrik Ibsen’s lenses.

Engaged in vivid, critical, and artistic discourses on the works and topics potentially raised from Ibsen's legacy.

Offered funding for innovative theatre performances – Ibsen Scope Grants.

Arranged an international theatre festival, meeting point and platform – Ibsen Scope Festival.

Best regards,

Hilde Guri Bohlin

Ibsen Scope

Teater Ibsen

Ph:+47 35 90 50 50

Cell: +47 917 67 903

Like us on Facebook and Instagram or Sign up for our newsletter for updates!

www.ibsenscope.com

We are announcing.pdf