最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Danny Butt

未読、
2021/11/02 0:58:542021/11/02
To: Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network
Hi everyone - Danny here, co-convenor of APARN.

In the leadup to the meeting on the 26th, I thought we could introduce ourselves here.

I am Associate Director (Research) at Victoria College of the Arts, University of Melbourne where I look after PhD and MFA programmes, teach artistic research methods and convene courses in Design and Social Practice. I work with my dear friends in the Local Time collective in Aotearoa New Zealand and am an editor at the Journal of Artistic Research My book Artistic Research in the Future Academy was published by Intellect / University of Chicago Press in 2017.

I have a long interest in regional collaboration, having worked on projects with UNESCO, UNDP and ASEAN, and more recently with my colleagues at ISI including Dr Kurniawan.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Cheers,

Danny
全員に返信
投稿者に返信