Call for contributions to APARN screening - http://24h-world.art/

Danny Butt

Feb 5, 2022, 8:02:23 PM2/5/22
to Asia Pacific Artistic Research Network
Greetings all

I hope 2022 and the lunar new year treating you all OK.

Just a note that next Wednesday 16th February at 2000hrs (+1100) APARN will be hosting a session as part of The World in 24 Hours, an event co-produced by Chloe Ho and Elyssia Bugg who helped organise our own network meeting last year. http://24h-world.art/

We're hoping that some of you in the region and connected to the network have audio/visual documentation of your research projects and may which to submit something that can be screened as part of this event.

Please see the APARN homepage http://aparn.net for details on the format, and it would be good to get your materials by the end of the week ahead. Please share the link with others in the region who you think might be interested.

Any questions please drop me a line, and looking forward to seeing your work.

Warm regards,

Danny