FTP free no banner upload when you download

Johan76Gbg

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Sorry my bad english but iam from sweden=)

I have a ftp server and i want to trade anything whit anyone who also have a
ft server.
I have 30 full movies 650mp3 but everyday it increase whit 20 songs, alots
of programs.
Anyone intrested?
Ehit this server you dont have to klick on a banner it just to download if
you also have a ftp.

And i need some help whit this news, i have heard that i can pay a low prise
to get membership in some kind of serv in this news and have acces to all
the servers.
Anyone who can help me?

Anyone who can tell me som god hotline server or tracker whit a god
connection. But i dont want to klick on alots of banners or anything.

I think that this whit hotline its to big, every thing you get in to its
"banner klickning" and i hate it.
Fore a couple of years ago the hotline was great but not now, its to big and
people just download and dont uppload anymore, thats the point whit hotline
and ftp you must uppload but is it just me who get pissed in this!
GIVE AND TAKE!

Please help me whit anything and you get free access in my ftp server IF you
upload stuff when you download.

The swedish boy whit bad english /Johan\=)