AOL

xganon

Sep 15, 2001, 1:57:53 PM9/15/01
>> This morning, it's a child's drawing of the Trade Towers hugging and crying.
>>
>> WTF!? it's just too bizarre to describe, and yet so sad at the same time.
>>

>AOL ahs always been too bizarre to describe and so sad at the same time.

AOL sounds alot like you Cain

---
This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com
Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing
rights and freedom related news.
---

Alex Cain

Sep 15, 2001, 2:59:12 PM9/15/01

Hi anonymous pussy! How are you today?

Mr.eXtremeTwo

Sep 15, 2001, 3:42:48 PM9/15/01
"Alex Cain" <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Talking to your mom again Alex?

--
ExtremeTwo - Take it to da EXTREME!

APWW's Book Mark & part-time pimp (pimpin' hoe's worldwide, up, down and on
da side!)

ICQ me suckah: 127444261

New hoe's to da pimps stable. Step up say your names my B3333333333itches:
Jennifer Lopez & her ass
Mandy Moore - For being generally annoying
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - I'll take her home & make sure she damn well stays
there!
Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice
Destiny's Child - Because they suck
The biatches from the show "Popstars" - Because they suck more
Joan Harkness (Matt) - http://www.joanharkness.i8.com

--
Extreme Inc. UK - Kickin' it UK style!
2001 APWW Slammy Award winner - Best Stable Of Posters

"This was an EXTREMELY easy choice" (Incubus)

Alex Cain

Sep 15, 2001, 3:45:17 PM9/15/01
Mr.eXtremeTwo wrote:

> "Alex Cain" <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> crying.

> time.

> time.
> > >
> > > AOL sounds alot like you Cain
> > >
> > > ---
> > > This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com
> > > Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing
> > > rights and freedom related news.
> > > ---
> >
> > Hi anonymous pussy! How are you today?
>
> Talking to your mom again Alex?
>
> -

Damn that's a pretty lame (f)lame. No wonder Tehawk can look down on
you. Anyone can.

Mr.eXtremeTwo

Sep 15, 2001, 4:25:10 PM9/15/01
"Alex Cain" <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Except you Alex, except you. You will forever be Usenet's bitch.

Puddin' Tang

Sep 15, 2001, 11:17:03 PM9/15/01
Some time, on or about: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:42:48 GMT, "Mr.eXtremeTwo"
<extre...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> pranced amongst the daisey fields
known as Usenet and uttered the following gem:

>"Alex Cain" <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>crying.

>time.

>time.
>> >
>> > AOL sounds alot like you Cain
>> >
>> > ---
>> > This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com
>> > Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing
>> > rights and freedom related news.
>> > ---
>>
>> Hi anonymous pussy! How are you today?
>
>Talking to your mom again Alex?

u r 1 uv thosee towelheeded motherfukkers arent u?

Toodles,

Puddin Tang

Mr.eXtremeTwo

Sep 16, 2001, 5:22:47 AM9/16/01
"Puddin' Tang" <puddin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

and "u r 1 uv thosee stooopid wanerbee trools arent u?"

--
ExtremeTwo - Take it to da EXTREME!

APWW's Book Mark & part-time pimp (pimpin' hoe's worldwide, up, down and on
da side!)

ICQ me suckah: 127444261

New hoe's to da pimps stable. Step up say your names my B3333333333itches:
Jennifer Lopez & her ass
Mandy Moore - For being generally annoying
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - I'll take her home & make sure she damn well stays
there!
Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice
Destiny's Child - Because they suck
The biatches from the show "Popstars" - Because they suck more
Joan Harkness (Matt) - http://www.joanharkness.i8.com

Alex Cain (Usenet's b**ch)

Shice Beoney

Sep 16, 2001, 12:38:17 PM9/16/01
Mr.eXtremeTwo <extre...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

> Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice

She's a bitch. I saw her on the Daily Show, Jon Stewart verbally handed her
her arse.

Posh bitch: I don't find you very funny.
Stewart: Oh... um... well then what *DO* you find funny?
Posh: Sarcasm, satire, that kind of thing.
Stewart: Oh, okay then. Well you see, over in Britain they have what you
might call "wit". Over here in "the colonies", we just have... coarse
rancor.

--
"Technically speaking, the Taliban isn't a religious group, but is instead a
large number of stupid people with automatic weapons and mortars. While this

Mr.eXtremeTwo

Sep 16, 2001, 12:55:30 PM9/16/01
"Shice Beoney" <sbe...@flashmail.com> wrote in message

> Mr.eXtremeTwo <extre...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice
>
> She's a bitch. I saw her on the Daily Show, Jon Stewart verbally handed
her
> her arse.
>
> Posh bitch: I don't find you very funny.
> Stewart: Oh... um... well then what *DO* you find funny?
> Posh: Sarcasm, satire, that kind of thing.
> Stewart: Oh, okay then. Well you see, over in Britain they have what you
> might call "wit". Over here in "the colonies", we just have... coarse
> rancor.

I'm not surprised by that at all, she has the brains of a dung beetle. Her
husband, David Beckham is a good footballer but doesn't have much upstairs
either, they make a great couple IMO.

--
ExtremeTwo - Take it to da EXTREME!

APWW's Book Mark & part-time pimp (pimpin' hoe's worldwide, up, down and on
da side!)

ICQ me suckah: 127444261

New hoe's to da pimps stable. Step up say your names my B3333333333itches:
Jennifer Lopez & her ass
Mandy Moore - For being generally annoying
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - I'll take her home & make sure she damn well stays
there!

Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice

Puddin' Tang

Sep 16, 2001, 7:41:58 PM9/16/01
Some time, on or about: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:22:47 GMT, "Mr.eXtremeTwo"

i owen u now. u r my bitch.

hahahahahahahaha

Toodles,

Puddin Tang

Mr.eXtremeTwo

Sep 17, 2001, 2:40:00 AM9/17/01
"Puddin' Tang" <puddin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You "owen" me? Is that like Michael Owen, the Liverpool forward? I didn't
realise you had a passion for soccer. The only bitch you have is your mom.

> hahahahahahahaha

Something funny? I find no humour at all in your posts fuckstick.