AOL IS THE BESTEST ISP THERE IS, sez a Letterman fan Re: Dave Letterman Sold out !

Alex Cain

Mar 28, 2001, 1:20:01 PM3/28/01
Casuallty wrote:

> " Letter sent to Dave's Mail Box "

And I'm sure he's so much the better for it.

> Yea I'm appalled at the false accusations, "SLANDER" you made about AOL
> lastnight on your show.

It wasn't slander, it was the truth, genius.
AOL has, and does, read/read the e-mail of its users.
Hell, they've admitted to doing so in the past.

> If you were a little more educated about how the
> service works then you would know that AOL is the best, most secure, most
> customer service oriented Internet Service Provider around.

a) it's not secute
b) it's not the best, nay, not even close
c) it's not an ISP
d) you are an idiot

>It's the morons
> like you who don't know what you're doing on the service,

Actually it's morons who make UP AOL.

> better yet on a
> computer who make fools out of yourselves

So you're showing him by example then? Oh ok!

> and lastnight was a prime example.
> You're a fool and a hypocrite, considering that you have a contract with AOL
> for your area online.

"Contract?"

"AOL?"

BWAH HA HA HA HA. Contracts don't mean SHIT to AOL. They laid off
people who had been with Time-Warner and CNN for over 20 YEARS who
had contracts with the company.

> "Keyword DAVE" haha.......you sold out...Fool!

Fools of a feather...

> Signed,
>
> Always like Leno's show better

So don't watch, dickweed.

> Ps. If you need some online assistance so you know how to "find your mail" <boo
> hoo sob>..let me know, I have an 7 year old who can show you the ropes!

DFACS has already been contacted and is on their way. Do treat them
well, they hold your future in their hands...

John

Mar 28, 2001, 11:12:56 PM3/28/01
AOL is NOT an ISP!

"Alex Cain" <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Alex Cain

Mar 29, 2001, 12:50:32 PM3/29/01
John wrote:

> AOL is NOT an ISP!

Don't tell ME that, you top-posting idiot, tell the moron who made the
original post that I *replied* *to*.