Can’t log in

Randy J

Jul 30, 2021, 2:28:54 PM7/30/21
to AOGHero
When I try to login I’m prompted to request a one time code. When I get the code and enter it it takes me right back to into the login/register page where I’m again prompted for a code seems like I’m stuck in a loop.

Randy J

Jul 30, 2021, 2:47:05 PM7/30/21
to AOGHero
Same thing happens when I use user name and PW

Goutham Sukumar

Jul 30, 2021, 7:24:24 PM7/30/21
to AOGHero
From the database looks like your device did validate but may have failed to fetch your user info locally.
Would you mind trying uninstalling and reinstalling and just logging in with password ?
Also, which device/iOS version are you on ?

Randy J

Aug 2, 2021, 3:24:37 PM8/2/21
to AOGHero

iPad Pro 12
IphoneX

Both in the latest update as of today.

Randy J

Aug 2, 2021, 3:36:23 PM8/2/21
to AOGHero
Send to be working after delete and reinstall