Fw: AOF Potluck Picnic in the Park, Sunday, Sept 25 at Westwood Park

Ken Nahigian

Sep 19, 2022, 2:43:16 PM9/19/22
to aofe...@googlegroups.com, aof-new...@googlegroups.com

You are invited.
Sunday, September 25, 2-4 pm.
Westwood Park, 8100 Butternut Dr, Citrus Heights CA 95621.
image.png
Please bring a picnicky dish to serve 6-8 people, something portable and yummy.
BYO non-alcoholic beverages.  Alcohol is a no-no in this park.
BYO cushion if you like.  Picnic benches are hard.
AOF will provide plates, cups, utensils, napkins, and water.  The picnic tables are in the shade of a gazebo and the restrooms are clean.

General directions: From I-80 take exit 100 for Antelope Road. Go west on Antelope Road for 0.3 miles. Turn right onto Lichen Drive. At the second stop sign, continue straight onto Butternut Drive to Westwood Park, 8100 Butternut Dr.

To find our picnic gazebo, then turn right onto Treeleaf Way. See the gazebo on the right? The one with crepe paper? That's it.

Parking is free and easy.  The neighborhood around the park has free street parking.  Also there's a free parking lot. To get to the lot from Butternut Drive, turn right onto Treeleaf Way, then turn right onto Cloverleaf.

We will enjoy the beautiful afternoon, chat about things freethoughty or otherwise, and solve all the world's problems. Feel free to invite family and friends. We're chill.

Contact with questions: Pam at pres...@aofonline.org, cell 916-390-1084.