California Freethought Day - In Person or by Livestream - Signup today for free

Ken Nahigian

Sep 6, 2022, 7:51:18 PM9/6/22
to aofe...@googlegroups.com
Now is a great time to register for the 2022 California Freethought Day festival, October 9 on the West Steps of the California Capitol building.  Registration is free and carries no obligation - simply puts you in the loop for news and updates.  You can attend in person or watch the fun from home via Livestream.